So.... I had a sonogram...
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy that my intuition is still in tune. His name will be Joseph Christopher Langston Wallace. Yes, that is 3 names. Tihira has three as well. Tihira Rael Angelina Turrell.
I may name him Christopher Joseph Langston but he is named after my grandfathers that are no longer with us (Joseph & Langston). I didn't get to know at all (Langston) and one I loved (Joseph). My daughter is named after my grandmother (she was born on her birthday!!) and herself (lol).
He is so active it is ridiculous! He would not be still for the songram and the tech kept trying to get me to turn over on my left side because she thought he might calm down and change his position. He didn't!!
He was (is) in breech position stepping all over my internal organs mind you and wiggling all about. I read on one of my many websites that the movement is the baby learning about thier surroundings and helps create brain connections critical to their intellectual development ---- I guess he is going to be a genious!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment