Thursday, July 20, 2006

Silly Names!!!

I just realized that have posted very little about my growing belly!! 

I am showing just a lil bit but my sisters have taken to calling "the belly" - "lil eddie"!! 

My mother is so appalled it is ridiculous!!!!!!! 

My cousin (who is like 40 or so) just has a son and she calls him "lil eddie". I think that is why mother is so mad. She hates it!! 

LOLOLOLOLOL... So of course the two right after me call him that more! My youngest sister said she would call "the belly" "lil joe-joe" instead after I told her I will name him Joseph Langston after my two deceased grandfathers. 

At first she said "Langston!! EWHHH!!" I am going to call him that "hey lil langston" in a really irritating voice. LOL she is so silly...
I just re-read and realized that I am calling this baby a boy, I hope that if it is a girl she doesn't feel any kind of way about that... 

I just have a feeling that it is a boy though and my sister (the one who is the prayer warrior and psychic) says she thinks so as well - she said she just knows and I believe her.

No comments: